Park Boulevard and Presidents Way Lawn
SW corner of Park Blvd and Presidents Way, 92101
Take Hwy. 163 South to Park Boulevard Exit.
Make a left onto Park Blvd, then left onto Presidents Way.
(Additional parking is in the large lot on the East side of Park Blvd.)
Bring your signs, banners, and flags to protest the conclusion of a deal with Iran that is not advantageous to the U.S. The deal unfreezes Iranian assets in the U.S. and does not provide appropriate inspection safeguards or otherwise protect American interests.
STAND WITH US as we urge our Senators and members of Congress to add the following deal points to get to an acceptable agreement:
1. Demand the dismantling of centrifuges in all Iranian nuclear facilities. The proposed deal would disconnect and store centrifuges in an easily reversible manner, but it requires no dismantlement of centrifuges or any Iranian nuclear facility.
2. Include anywhere, anytime, short-notice inspections. The current agreement gives Iran up to 24 days to deceive, delay, and hide.
3. Release sanctions gradually as Iran demonstrates full cooperation, satisfying International Atomic Energy Agency concerns over the possible military dimensions of Tehran's program. The current agreement gives $150 billion and lifts sanctions as soon as the agreement commences, rather than gradually in phases as Iran demonstrates sustained adherence to the agreement.
4. Block Iran's nuclear weapons quest for generations. The current agreement permits Iran to legally acquire nuclear weapons in 15 years. A child born today would live in a world where the greatest terror sponsors, who want to annihilate the United States, also have the most powerful weapons and delivery systems to achieve their goals.
5. Prevent Iran from obtaining ballistic missiles and do not lift the arms embargo imposed by the UN Security Council, which will allow Iran to provide additional arms for terrorism and proxy wars, which inflame the region and threaten our allies.
Sponsor: Jewish Federation San Diego; StandWithUs; T.E.A.M.; Tree of Life Messianic Congregation; AND MANY MORE